– Traffic education represents one of the most important strategic measures within national strategies of road safety.
– The aim is to raise awareness of the safe traffic participation.
– The content of the education is defined dependable on the subject and age of a person that is being educated.
– The education contains all principles of teaching and it is being conducted through predetermined work methodology.
Educations are interactive and cover maximal involving of participants.
Model 5 realizes the following educations:
– Education of pre-school-aged children
– Education of shool-aged children
– Cyclist’s education
– Driver’s education
– Motocyclist’s education
– Teacher’s and professor’s education
– Education of persons over 65 years