General characteristics of cold plastic
Cold plastic is multicomponent, usually two-component material which is used for permanent marking of horizontal traffic signalization. By mixing fundamental component with the activator- peroxide is gotten material which is ready to be applied on the road by hand or machine.Cold plastic is made in white, yellow, red, black, green and blue colour. It is chemical and physical resistant to oils, petrol and salt.
– Visible at all periods of the day and night, at all conditions of lightning, as well as at all weather conditions,
– Good adhesion to the surface
– Resistant to salt for melting snow and ice
– Resistant to friction related to quantity of predicted traffic load
– Not make cracks on the road
– Easy for putting by hand or machine
– Guaranteed durability is from 3 to 5 years
– All marker materials are tested (BAST certificate)
– All materials are ecological (without presence of heavy materials)
– A great range of tones (colours).